Tell me who you’d like to influence and I’ll write the copy that reaches them for you. Over the past decade my key copy-writing clients have included, among others, Concordia University’s Office of Urban and Cultural Affairs, McGill University’s Office of Development and Alumni Relations, Fuel Transport, Stageline, RBC Wealth Management, the Ottawa International Jazz Festival, the Internation Civil Aviation Organization, and Federation CJA.
I have also produced copy on contract for a wide variety of organizations around Montreal and across Canada. These have included Hatch Camps, Dicom Transport, Mignon Wines, Bombardier Inc., The Canada Media Fund, Héma-Québec, The Yves Légaré Funeral Group, The Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec, and The Société de gestion collective de l’Union des artistes.
Speech writing has always been a central part of my copy-writing practice. Since 2008, I have produced speeches and speaking notes for, among others,
- Quebec Premier Jean Charest,
- Quebec Minister of Economic Development Clément Gignac,
- Canadian Commissioner of Competition John Pecman,
- McGill University Principal Heather Munroe-Blum,
- McGill Vice-principal Marc Weinstein,
- Chair of McGill’s Board of Governors/President of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Robert Rabinovitch,
- McGill University Vice-chancellor/International Olympic Committee Vice-president Richard “Dick” Pound, and
- Director of the Montreal Neurological Institute Dr. David Colman.
I have also worked with a variety of private clients to craft personalized addresses for an array of needs, ranging from ceremonies and other formal occasions to more relaxed social events.
In each case, I work to tune the text of the speech or speaking notes to the voice and style of the speaker in order to provide material that feels natural to deliver.